Secure your real estate transaction with experienced legal counsel
Graubard Miller provides counsel and guidance to clients in the acquisition, development and conveyance of commercial and residential properties as well as mortgage and finance transactions. We represent lenders, sellers and purchasers in transactions involving cooperatives, condominiums, single family homes, multiple dwellings, mixed-use buildings, housing complexes, hotels and other properties. Our specialized knowledge of rent regulation enables us to identify risks and analyze potential purchases and sales of multi-family units.
Transactional Practice Areas:
- Commercial and residential leases
- Architect and construction contracts
- Assemblages and development
- Financing – construction, mezzanine and permanent
- Mortgages and lending
- Partnership agreements, tenancy-in-common (TIC) agreements, LLCs and other joint ventures
- 1031 exchanges
Our firm has been based in New York City since 1948, and our attorneys have decades of combined experience in real estate transactions.. We know the local landscape – physical and legal – and we can help you navigate it. We are committed to arrive at the desired objectives.