Trusted, knowledgeable legal counsel in mergers and acquisitions matters
At Graubard Miller we understand how stressful it can be to combine separate entities and disparate assets and place them all under unified control. Thankfully, the right law firm can make this transition significantly easier and more likely to be successful. Our attorneys are skilled and experienced in traditional mergers and acquisitions and corporate reorganizations as well as leveraged and management buyouts, restructurings, tender offers, spin-offs, going private transactions, and dispositions both in and out of bankruptcy.
We represent purchasers, sellers, investors, lenders, investment bankers and business and financial advisors. We have executed merger and acquisition transactions in diverse industries, including investment banking, private equity, technology, insurance, communications, logistics, consumer products, retail, aerospace, media and entertainment and e-commerce.
Here to assist you with all aspects of the business acquisition process
Our merger and acquisition services include:
- Planning, structuring, negotiating and consummating transactions for public and private companies
- Analyzing offers and drafting letters of intent and transaction documents
- Counseling boards of directors and management teams concerning fiduciary responsibilities and related issues
- Negotiating transaction-related financing, strategic alliances, joint ventures, employment arrangements, leases and customer and vendor contracts
- Advising on securities law and other regulatory compliance, reporting and filings
- Structuring transactions to pursue the most favorable tax treatment available
- Providing counseling for proxy and consent solicitations
- Due-diligence review and analysis
- Implementation or removal of shareholder rights plans and other defensive programs
We work closely with and advise our clients in implementing and completing all aspects of merger and acquisition transactions. Our goal is to provide maximum value as we focus our talents and efforts to provide efficient, cost-effective service to our clients.