A law firm providing strategic representation in complex commercial litigation
At Graubard Miller, our attorneys have substantial experience litigating a wide array of commercial matters. We represent clients in federal and state courts throughout the United States. We counsel clients on, and litigate, matters encompassing the construction of business contracts, intellectual property, employment, insurance coverage, bankruptcy, corporate reorganization, disputes involving securities and matters involving the Uniform Commercial Code. Our attorneys also defend employers in disputes arising out of the operation of their business.
The experienced advocacy your business needs in litigated disputes
We handle complex litigation on behalf of corporations and their officers and directors. Such litigations involve a wide range of substantive issues, including:
- Business valuation and tax law disputes
- Matters of ownership and governance, such as shareholder agreements, tender offers, proxy contests and consent solicitations
- Contract disputes over the rights and obligations of parties that may include matters such as financing, joint venture, research and development, and licensing agreements
- Derivative actions challenging the manner in which officers and directors have conducted the business of corporations
- Fraudulent conveyance actions challenging the validity of corporate transactions
- Disputes involving stockholders of closely held corporations
- Antitrust matters
- Employment disputes
Our larger civil litigation practice allows us to bring diverse experience and perspectives to commercial matters impacting our clients.