We handle complex matters whether it’s around the corner or around the globe.
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Closely Held Businesses
- Complex Estate Administration
Steven L. Ingerman is a partner in our Trusts and Estates Department. He has substantial experience in estate planning and estate administration matters, with particular expertise in estate planning for closely-held business owners, and complex estate administration. He has been with Graubard Miller since 1986 and has been a partner since 1990.
Mr. Ingerman is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- B.A. - 1978
- Honors: cum laude
- New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1987
- AV Preeminent Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated