We handle complex matters whether it’s around the corner or around the globe.
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Shareholder and Employment Relationships
- Secured Transactions
- Real Estate
Mitchell Iden is a partner at Graubard Miller. Mr. Iden specializes in corporate law representing numerous privately held companies in all commercial and business matters including mergers and acquisitions, shareholder and employment relationships, secured transactions, licensing, and real estate transactions. Prior to joining Graubard Miller in October 1, 2010, Mr. Iden was a partner at Tannenbaum Dubin and Robinson, LLP.
Mr. Iden is a member of the New York City Bar Association, the New York State Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
- Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- J.D. - 1982
- Honors: Law Review
- New York University, New York, New York
- B.A. - 1979
- New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1983
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1983
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Tannenbaum Dubin and Robinson, LLP