We handle complex matters whether it’s around the corner or around the globe.
- General Corporate
- Securities Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Public and Private Offerings of Securities
- Venture Capital Investments
Jeffrey M. Gallant is a partner in our Corporate and Securities Department, having joined us upon graduation from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in 1999. He has represented both public and private companies in connection with mergers and acquisitions, public and private offerings of securities, venture capital investments, and all aspects of their general corporate requirements.
Jeff also specializes in Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) and similar vehicles. He has been involved in all of the firm's SPAC transactions since 2000.
Jeff co-authored "SPACs and the Business Combination Agreement" (Financier Worldwide, January 2009), and "SPACs: rebuilt and here to stay?" (Financier Worldwide, January 2010), and was featured in an interview by IPO Vital Signs in February 2009, titled "The Impact of Recent Market Changes on SPACs."
Jeff has been selected to the 2022-2023 New York Metro Super Lawyers list and was previously selected as a Super Lawyers' New York Rising Star.
Jeff has been ranked by Chambers and Partners USA for his work with SPACs, noting that "Jeffrey is a consummate lawyer, he is extremely professional, collaborative, great to work with and knows the market as well as anyone."
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1999
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Member of The Order of the Coif
- Harpur College, Binghamton University
- B.A. - 1996
- New York, 1999
- SPACs and the Business Combination Agreement" (Financier Worldwide, January 2009)
- SPACs: rebuilt and here to stay?" (Financier Worldwide, January 2010)
- New York Rising Star, Super Lawyers