We handle complex matters whether it’s around the corner or around the globe.
- Corporate Law
- Mergers & Acquisitions
Alan Brown is a partner of Graubard Miller. Mr. Brown practices corporate law with a concentration on mergers and acquisitions and business and financial planning for middle market size clients. Prior to joining Graubard Miller on October 1, 2010, he was the co-managing partner of Tannenbaum Dubin & Robinson, LLP.
Mr. Brown graduated from the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in 1964 and from New York University School of Law in 1969. Mr. Brown is a member of the American Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association. Mr. Brown is also a Certified Public Accountant in New York.
Mr. Brown is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
- New York University School of Law, New York, New York
- J.D. - 1969
- University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- B.S. - 1964
- New York, 1969
- American Bar Association, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- AV Preeminent Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated