Steven L. Ingerman
Steven L. Ingerman is a partner in our Trusts and Estates Department. He has substantial experience in estate planning and estate administration matters, with particular expertise in estate planning for closely-held business owners, and complex estate administration. He has been with Graubard Miller since 1986 and has been a partner since 1990.
Mr. Ingerman is AV® PreeminentTM Martindale Hubbell Peer Review rated.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Estate Administration
- Closely Held Businesses
- Complex Estate Administration
- New York, 1981
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1987
- Cornell Law School, Ithaca, New York - 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Law Review: Cornell Law Review, Editor
- Bates College, Lewiston, Maine
- B.A. cum laude - 1978